Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Project threethreethree

Do you think you could go 3 months with only 33 items in your closet?  That's my new mission starting today!  Yesterday when I was on Polyvore, drooling over gorgeous clothes that I'm dying to purchase, I came across the icon and, subsequently, the website for Project 333.  The whole point of this website and mission is to live on less, and as a byproduct on living on less fashion wise there is more creativity, thought and style brought through with a wardrobe, outfit and personal presentation on a daily basis.  This is PERFECT for me!  I love clothes and I have so many pieces that I love but I ultimately end up wearing my favorite pieces repeatedly yet never quite nailing down the style that I mean to portray.  By narrowing down my closet it will be easier to curb my spending and ultimately give me a better look.

Today I'm working on pairing down the items that will stay in my closet and things that will be boxed up and moved into the coat closet (out of sight, out of mind.)  I should also add that I'm not including accessories or handbags into my 33 items for this quarter.  I'm a beginner and I really am still working on my desired style, plus, one of my handbags would have to be my diaper bag and I just don't think that's fair.  :) 

Here is my first look (what I'm wearing today) for the Fall 2011 quarter: 

No comments:

Post a Comment