Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yes, I'm Still Pregnant

Tomorrow I'll be 39 weeks pregnant and already the flood of text messages, calls and emails has hit me posing questions along the lines of..."is the baby here yet?" or "are you still pregnant?" to which there is only one answer: "yes, I'm still very pregnant."


Source

The really funny thing is that I found out last night that Mike has been telling people different due dates. At some point in the beginning of the pregnancy he forgot which date in September I was due and just started spitting out a date that sounded right. He told some people late August, others were told early September. His brother emailed me yesterday to let me know that I was in their thoughts this week since I'm due on the 8th... LOL Mike's mom also called him yesterday to remind her what day I was due, so I'm going to go ahead and assume that the Joyce's just aren't great with remembering dates in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment