Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Maternity Pictures

About a month ago, Mike and I went down to Santa Barbara to meet with Jen Rodriguez (the amazing photographer who did our engagement and wedding pictures) to have some maternity pictures taken. In September 2009 Mike and I met Jen in Santa Barbara for our engagement pictures and almost 2 years later we met Jen again in Santa Barbara only we were happily married and expecting our first child together. :) Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot:






These were all taken when I was a little bit past the 34 week mark. Now that I'm 2 days shy of 39 weeks I feel like my belly has nearly doubled in size! Yesterday I was making pupusas and towards the end of cooking I had to sit down because it felt like my belly might fall off of my body it felt so heavy! Thankfully we have the pool in the backyard and when I'm swimming the weight of the belly just disappears....until I get out and then it REALLY feels like my belly might fall off.

P.S. The pupusa recipe was fabulous, they're definitely in the dinner rotation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment